Erie Insurance One Time Payment


Erie insurance once payment - I was associateded with a mishap in April of 2008. The person who struck me was covered by Erie. They had me sign a launch accrediting them to obtain all my clinical records for the mishap.

They then sent me a release to sign to work out the collision. There would be two checks, one to clear up the hospital lien and one that would certainly cover my rescue bill and a little settlement. I inquired if all health care documents had actually been made up before authorizing the release. That was a big mistake-I must have had an attorney entailed! Now, 2 years later, there magically are ER doctor services that I am accountable for. Erie points out that they didn't have those costs and it's not their issue. My sensation is that they worked out as rapidly as feasible without doing due carefulness to make certain that all clinical bills will be covered.

I talked about declaring suit with them and was told practically that they knew they would certainly obtain the claim dismissed-when I asked the amount of their attorney costs would cost-it was within a couple of hundred bucks of the impressive bill-I stated after that why do not we make an offer? The supervisor said it's not the money, it's the principle-they will not do the best point and pay it or even component of it, since of the "concept" of it. While they claim I wasn't under violence when authorizing the release-I did have a lien against me for hundreds of bucks from the hospital-which Erie wouldn't pay up until I authorized their release. Not under violence? I ask to vary.

I am not asking-nor did I ever ask-for everything past exactly what I deserved. My car to be taken care of, my medical bills to be paid and a few sub standard bucks to cover the day and a fifty percent I eliminated from job. Now they are providing me the runaround, the Emergency Room doctor's invoicing department the run around and declining to take duty wherefore they ought to have paid from the start. Shady and underhanded if you ask me-and an extremely practical method for them to obtain from what they are obligated to repay. In other words, they comfortably did not "know" concerning the bill and shut the instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment